CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Country music singer Alan Jackson announced he will be hitting the road for his "Honky Tonk Highway Tour" and is scheduled to make a stop in Charlotte.
The tour kicks off January 19 in Lexington, Ky., and will continue with 17 shows. His visit to the Queen City is set for September 15 at the Spectrum Center.
Jackson was inducted to the Country Music Hall of Fame October 24. He was inducted alongside Don Schlitz and Jerry Reed.
Tickets will go on sale to the public November 17. Click here for more information on his 2018 tour.
Here is the list of Jackson's stops
- Friday, January 19 – Lexington, KY (Rupp Arena)
- Saturday, January 20 – Little Rock, AR (Verizon Arena)
- Thursday, February 8 – Independence, MO (Silverstein Eye Centers Arena)
- Friday, February 9 – Indianapolis, IN (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
- Thursday, February 15 – San Antonio, TX (San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo)
- Friday, February 16 – Grand Prairie, TX (Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie)
- Friday, March 23 – Toledo, OH (Huntington Center)
- Saturday, March 24 – Pittsburgh, PA (Venue TBD)
- Friday, April 27 – Baltimore, MD (Royal Farms Arena)
- Saturday, April 28 – Albany, NY (Times Union Center)
- Friday, May 4 – Tuscaloosa, AL (Tuscaloosa Amphitheatre)
- Saturday, June 23 – Orange Beach, FL (The Wharf)
- Friday, July 27 – Central Point, OR (Country Crossing Music Festival)
- Saturday, July 28 – Mountain Home, ID (Mountain Home Country Music Festival)
- Thursday, August 16 – Vienna, VA (Wolf Trap)
- Friday, August 17 – Gilford, NH (Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion)
- Saturday, September 15 – Charlotte, NC (Spectrum Center)