Biscuits and Gravy
2 cups Margarine, melted
2 ½ cups Flour
1 Gallon Milk
1 TBS Salt
1 TBS Pepper
2 ½ pounds Pork Sausage
As Needed Your Favorite Biscuits, make them or go out and buy some!
- Break up Pork Sausage and press flat on a baking sheet. Cook thoroughly and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, melt margarine then, over medium heat, gradually add flour stirring constantly.
- Cook for 1 minute or until it starts to thicken.
- Stir in milk slowly. Add salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly crumble the sausage to ¼ inch pieces and stir into sauce including all of the rendered fat from the cook process.
Break open two biscuits and place in the bottom of a large bowl. Cover in sausage gravy. Enjoy