Iron Skillet Old Bay Clambake
· Heat grill to 400 degrees.
· Lightly baste corn and creamer potatoes with canola oil and season with Kosher salt.
· Grill corn directly and potatoes in iron skillet. When done set aside to cool.
· Grill chorizo or andouille sausage if raw or use pre-cooked. When done set aside to cool then slice into pieces.
· In pot add water about 1/3 of the way, add in 1 cup white wine, garlic, 2 lemons halved, and 2 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
· When corn and potatoes are about half way done put pot on the grill. When the water is boiling add mussels, clams, shrimp, and scallops and cook for 10 minutes.
· Slice corn into wheels and add corn, potatoes, and sausage into the clam pot and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
· When clams are fully open remove from the grill-that should be 20-30 minutes of total cooking time.