Hawaiian Chicken Salad
• 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup mayonnaise (Food Lion brand)
• 2 teaspoons curry powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 6 cups chopped cooked chicken (Food Lion Deli roasted chicken)
• 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple
• 2/3 cup dried cranberries
• 1 cup chopped almonds or pecans (Food Lion brand)
• Garnishes: fresh herbs, blackberries, raspberries, sliced peaches
1. 1. Whisk together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in chicken, pineapple, and cranberries just until blended.
2. 2. If desired, spoon mixture into a plastic wrap-lined 8-inch round cake pan; cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Invert chicken salad onto a cake stand, and remove plastic wrap. Gently press chopped almonds onto sides of chicken salad. Garnish, if desired.
3. Makes 6- 8 servings