Italian Anti-Pasta Salad
• 1/2 teaspoon my essentials salt, plus more for seasoning
• 1 pound Food Lion bow tie pasta
• 1 cup Food Lion Italian dressing
• 1/4 cup my essentials mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon my essentials sugar
• 2 cups chopped Food Lion hard salami or turkey polish sausage (
• 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
• 1 (4-ounce) can Food Lion sliced mushrooms, drained
• 2/3 cup Food Lion pitted black olives
• 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips (jar or fresh)
• 1/2 teaspoon Food Lion freshly ground black pepper
• my essentials Grated Parmesan, for topping
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat. Add the pasta cook it according to package directions.
While the pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing, mayonnaise, and sugar.
Drain the pasta well, transfer to a large serving bowl, and let cool. Add the salami, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, roasted red pepper, salt, to taste, and the black pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the cheese, toss lightly, and serve.