• 4 whole eggs
• 1 large red pepper diced
• 1 small red onion diced
• 1 to 2 ounces of goat cheese (optional)
• 3 sun dried tomatoes diced (dry not packed in oil)
• 3 tbsp minced fresh basil
• ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
• ¼ tsp paprika
• ¼ tsp sea salt
• fresh cracked black pepper
• ½ tsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Combine all ingredients in large bowl
3. Pour mixture into coconut oil greased muffin pan
4. Bake for 10 to 12 mins or until golden on top
5. Let rest for at least 5 mins and serve
Quinoa Vegetable Scramble
Proudly serves 1.
1/2 cup Quinoa, cooked
1/2 cup Broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup Mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup Tomatoes, chopped
1 cup Spinach, stems removed and chopped
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
To Taste Salt and Pepper
Heat coconut oil in a stovetop pan on medium heat.
Add broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach and allow to heat for about 10 minutes or until tender.
Add quinoa, salt, and pepper to stovetop pan and mix.
Allow to cook for another 2- 3 minutes or until quinoa is warm and enjoy.