3-4 Lb Pork Loin
8 oz. Andouille Sausage
8 oz. Thick Cut Pepper Bacon
3/4 Cup Diced Carrots
3/4 Cup Diced Celery
3/4 Cup Diced Yellow Onion
1 Cup Chicken Stock
1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
1/2 Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
1/2 Tablespoon Granulated Onion
1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2) Peel casing from sausage, set aside.
3) With a long blade slicing knife, insert into center of pork loin, repeat making an "X" shape slice.
4) Insert frozen sausage into pork loin.
5) In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, garlic, onion, thyme and rosemary together.
6) Rub sausage stuffed pork loin with mustard, the sprinkle spice mixture on top.
7) Wrap pork loin with bacon, insuring the ends of bacon slices are on the bottom.
8) Place diced vegetables in a shallow rosting pan, add chicken stock, and place pork loin ontop of vegetables, losely cover with foil .
9) Cook approximately 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until internal temperature of sausage is at least 155 degrees.
When cooking is completed, remove vegetables and liquid from pan, puree in blender or food processor. This will make a very nice gravy. Suggest serving over wide egg noodles.