CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District is making changes following a sexual assault at Merry Oaks Elementary.
At a media briefing Wednesday morning, the district said it's working with local courts to be notified if any district employee takes out a restraining order against another person.
Interim Superintendent Hugh Hattabaugh said it's the safest move for everyone.
Last month an employee at Merry Oaks filed a police report after she says her estranged husband came to campus after school hours and raped her.
That man was arrested on charges of rape and kidnapping.