Duck Rabbit Milk Chocolate Stout Pudding & Whipped Cream Parfait
Duck Rabbit Milk Stout Beer Pudding:
· 3 large egg yolk
· 2/3 cup sugar
· 3 Tbsp cornstarch
· 2 cups of Heavy Cream
· 4 medium thick slices of Fresh Gingerroot
· ¾ cup Duck Rabbit Milk Stout Beer
· 8 ozs. semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
· 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 zest of Fresh Orange
· 1 cup of Slivered Almonds, roasted
1. In a separate bowl beat the eggs together, set aside.
2. Start off using a large saucepan as a mixing bowl to whisk together the sugar and cornstarch.
3. In a separate sauce pan simmer the cream, gingerrot & beer.
4. Using the simmering cream mixture, begin to slowly temper the egg yolks.
5. Pour warm cream mixture and tempered eggs in large sauce pan with sugar and cornstarch.
6. Bring to a boil whisking vigorously while adding the chocolate. Then remove from heat.
7. Add the butter and vanilla, stir until well combined.
8. Pour into serving containers, let chill for about 2 hours or until set.
Homemade Duck Rabbit Whipped Cream:
· 1 ½ cups heavy cream
· ¾ cup powdered sugar
· ¼ cup of Duck Rabbit Milk Stout Beer
· 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. In an ice cold bowl add heavy cream and powdered sugar. Using a wire whisk or stand mixer with a whisk attachment whip the heavy cream to soft peaks form.
2. Once soft peaks have formed add the Duck Rabbit Stout Beer and Vanilla Extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
3. Top the parfait with whipped topping.
Parfait Condiments: using the Parfait Condiments begin layering your parfait to preferred taste using layers of Duck Rabbit Chocolate Stout Pudding and Homemade Whipped Cream.
· Fresh Raspberries
· Ground Cinnamon
· Slivered Spiced Almonds
· Banana Slices
· Stemmed Cherries
· Crumbled Graham Crackers