Patio Mediterranean Chicken Pasta
by Chef Monica
8 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs
2 cups Greek Salad Dressing
4 oz. Crumbled Feta Cheese
1 lb. Pasta
1/4 cup Pitted Ripe Black Olives, small diced
1/4 cup Pimiento-Stuffed Green Olives, small diced
1/4 cup Sliced Mild Banana Peppers, small diced
1 small Red Onion, small dice
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1 Bunch of Fresh Basil, cut into strips
Black Pepper, to Taste
1. Prepare Grill
2. Marinate chicken thighs in Greek Salad Dressing for at least 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and grill on both sidesuntil done; approximately 8 mins per side. Side Note: Chicken can be marinated overnight.
4. Prepare the pasta in salted water according to box instructions.
5. Mix together all the ingredients for the tapenade and set aside. Side Note: Tapenade can be mixed the day before and flavor will be more intense.
6. Cut Chicken Thighs into shreds.
7. Toss pasta, 1 cup of Greek Dressing, tapenade, basil and chicken together. Gently mix in feta cheese.
8. You may serve, hot, room temperature or as a cold pasta salad the next day.
© 2017 WCNC.COM