2 sticks butter
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
2 ¾ cup AP flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
3 tbs sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
· Preheat the oven to 350
· Mix butter and sugar together with the paddle in a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer until white and fluffy
· Add eggs, and scrape the bowl once combined.
· In another bowl mix together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
· Add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing until just combined.
· In another bowl mix together the second sugar measurement, and cinnamon.
· Roll the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon sugar.
· Bake on parchment paper for 10 minutes.