Neighbors: Tupperware stored in oven sparks house fire

Neighbors: Tupperware stored in oven sparks house fire

Neighbors: Tupperware stored in oven sparks house fire

Print
Email
|

by NBC Charlotte

WCNC.com

Posted on March 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Updated Sunday, Oct 27 at 6:25 AM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – A house fired tore through a home in west Charlotte.   
 

The fire started around 7:30 Saturday night along Deerwood Road -- near Moores Chapel Road.
 

Neighbors tell NBC Charlotte the homeowner turned on the oven to preheat it, but forgot she had plastic tupperware stored inside.    
 

She tried to grab a fire extinguisher to douse the flames, but it just spread too fast. She was able to make it out safely.

 

Print
Email
|