CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- It's hard to believe, but Labor Day is almost here.
Labor Day weekend is a great time of the year to get some shopping done. WalletHub released its list of the best deals and NBC Charlotte's Brooke Katz took a look at some of them.
The personal-finance site reports 57 percent of Americans plan to make Labor Day-related purchases. The average Labor Day weekend shopper is expected to spend $58.
Here are the 10 best Labor Day deals, according to WalletHub:
- La-Z-Boy Aspen Rocker Recliner – 62.10 percent off
- Samsung 4-Piece Kitchen Package - 33.32 percent off
- HP 14” Laptop with Intel® Inside™- 33.33 percent off
- Select Mattress Queen Sets - 61.11 percent off
- Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE - 35.00 percent off
- Segway miniPRO Scooter - 30.00 percent off
- Kenmore Top Load Washer - 28.57 percent off
- HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Printer - 35.18 percent off
- 10-Pc. Queen Comforter Sets - 46.43 percent off
- Samsung 1080p Smart LED TV - 58.33 percent off
WalletHub reports engagement rings are the best items to buy in September, relative to the rest of the year.
© 2017 WCNC.COM