- Duke Energy won't be repaid $10 million for DNC
- Study: DNC generated $163M in economic development
- Will Charlotte host GOP convention in 2016?
- DNC tops Charlotte Google searches for 2012
- United Way campaign running $1 million behind
- DNC chairwoman mum on 2012 convention fundraising
- DNC host committee came up $12.5 million short
Credit: Getty Images
Duke Energy will not be repaid a $10 million line of credit it guaranteed the city of Charlotte to host the Democratic National Convention last year.