CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Some of the men police say are responsible for an east Charlotte shootout are facing a judge Monday.
Six men are accused of opening fire on rapper Waka Flocka Flame's tour bus last week.
Three of those men will be in court this afternoon.
Andre Sellers, Antonio Stukes and Xavier Hoover are charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery and two counts of felony shooting into occupied property.
A publicist for Waka Flocka Flame says the men were trying to steal the rapper's jewelry as he was getting a stereo installed in his tour bus at Car Stereo Warehouse on Independence Boulevard.
Stukes, who is among the men charged, was shot in the shoulder during the exchange of gunfire.
Stukes' attorney told NewsChannel 36 he was not involved in the robbery attempt, and he went to the business to talk to Waka Flocka Flame about a record deal.
Three other men -- Antoine Washington, David Bellamy and Barry Lawrence -- are expected to appear in court Tuesday for the same charges.