Charlotte medical center evacuated after carbon monoxide exposure

Charlotte medical center evacuated after carbon monoxide exposure

Charlotte medical center evacuated after carbon monoxide exposure

Print
Email
|

by WCNC.com Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on June 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Updated Wednesday, Dec 18 at 8:33 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A west Charlotte medical center was evacuated after carbon monoxide build up was detected Tuesday morning.

The Charlotte Fire Department was called dialysis center on Hoskins Road near Beatties Ford Road just around 6 a.m.

At least 10 patients were evacuated from the center. No injuries were reported and no one was taken to a hospital.

Fire officials said the carbon monoxide build up came from maintenance equipment that was used to clean the floors of the facility during the overnight hours.

Print
Email
|