Fire sparks at Myers Park Country Club

Fire sparks at Myers Park Country Club

Print
Email
|

by WCNC.com Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on March 31, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Updated Monday, Mar 31 at 6:45 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A fire broke out at a Charlotte country club Monday afternoon.

It happened at Myers Park Country Club in the 2400 block of Roswell Avenue.

Fire crews arrived to see heavy smoke showing.

A witness tells NBC Charlotte the fire resulted in significant damage, and the fire was believed to started have in the kitchen.

No injuries have been reported.
 

Print
Email
|