UNION COUNTY, N.C -- New developments have been made in a case of child abuse in Union County involving a former DSS supervisor.
Wanda Larson and her boyfriend Dorian Harper were criminally charged when police say they found a young boy tied to a porch with a dead chicken around his neck.
The Charlotte Observer reports authorities are now expanding the investigation.
Officials are now interviewing 35 other foster children who were once in the couple’s custody.
Investigators have interviewed at least of the 10 children so far.
- DSS supervisor, ER nurse charged in abuse of boy, 11
- Sheriff: Child was handcuffed regularly in Union County
- Union Co. comments on alleged child abuse case
- Activists want DSS cases involving Larson reviewed
- DSS fires supervisor accused of child abuse
- Dozens rally for change with Union County DSS
- Mayor wants review of Union Co. DSS after abuse
- Union Co. SO says they contacted DSS with concerns
- Union Co. DHHS responds to child abuse allegations
- Biological mother of handcuffed boy suspected abuse
- Families question how Union Co. couple adopted Gaston boy
- Handcuffed boy's family: We've reported this abuse
- Couple's older son speaks out on abuse allegations
- More charges possible against former DSS supervisor
- Grand jury indicts couple accused of child abuse