Toxicology results released for boy found dead in Boone hotel

Toxicology results released for boy found dead in Boone hotel

Credit: Photo courtesy of Greene Funeral Home

Toxicology results released for boy found dead in Boone hotel

Print
Email
|

by WCNC.com staff

WCNC.com

Posted on June 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Updated Friday, Jun 14 at 2:33 PM

BOONE, N.C. -- Toxicology results have been released for an 11-year-old boy who died in a Boone hotel.

The medical examiner says the concentration of carbon monoxide in Jeffrey Lee Williams’ blood was greater than 60 percent. He says these levels would have caused the asphyxia, which was deemed the cause of death during the boy’s autopsy.

A similar concentration was found in Daryl and Shirley Jenkins, who both died in the same room at the Best Western hotel in April.

Print
Email
|