Charred kitten treated after massive Huntersville house fire

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. -- A charred kitten was treated by emergency personnel after being rescued from a massive house fire that occurred Wednesday morning.

Huntersville Fire responded to a structure fire on the 8100 block of Maxwelton Drive around 11 a.m.

According to officials, besides the kitten there was no one home at the time of the fire. 

Two cats were found in the home and were administered oxygen, Huntersville Fire says. Both are reportedly alert and in the hands of CMPD.

© 2017 WCNC.COM


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment