Fire causes $25k in damages to north Charlotte home, CFD says

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Firefighters took down a house fire in north Charlotte Saturday night.

According to Charlotte Fire Department, the house fire took place in the 3400 block of Stephens Farms Lane. No one was hurt from the fire.

The fire was ruled accidental after finding out the combustibles were stored too close to natural gas and water heater, CFD says. The fire caused about $25,000 in damages.

© 2017 WCNC.COM


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment