Reports of smoke brings CFD to animal shelter

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- On Friday, the Charlotte Fire Department was called to the Humane Society of Charlotte-- not just to take the cutest picture, ever, but to investigate reports of smoke.

According to the Humane Society of Charlotte's Facebook page, the Charlotte Fire Department determined the smoke was coming from a fan in the HVAC unit the the Humane Society's boiler room.

Good news: No sweet puppies were injured in the incident, or in the making of the adorable photo.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment