Fire breaks out at Hudson Church of God

Fire breaks out at Hudson Church of God

Credit: Matthew McBurney

Fire breaks out at Hudson Church of God

Print
Email
|

by WCNC.com Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on January 16, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Updated Monday, Nov 25 at 6:59 AM

HUDSON, N.C. -- Fire crews responded to a blaze at a Hudson church on Wednesday afternoon.

The fire broke out at the Hudson Church of God at 333 Cedar Valley Road shortly before 4:30 p.m. in Caldwell County.

It's unclear how the fire started, but smoke was seen billowing from the steeple.  There are no reported injuries at this time.

Print
Email
|