Victim ID'd in Concord stabbing

Victim ID'd in Concord stabbing

Print
Email
|

by WCNC.com Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on January 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Updated Sunday, Oct 27 at 10:20 PM

CONCORD, N.C. -- Concord police are investigating a stabbing that left a person dead Monday afternoon.

According to investigators, police responded to an assault call on Heatherwood Court just after 4 p.m. When officers arrived at the house they found the victim dead.

Police said that 23-year-old Desmond Travon Cox of Concord appeared to have been stabbed at least once.

Officers said that the people involved in the dispute knew each other and that they had been identified and interviewed.

No one has been arrested at this time.

Print
Email
|