Fire damaged Firebirds restaurant reopens

Fire damaged Firebirds restaurant reopens

Fire damaged Firebirds restaurant reopens

Print
Email
|

by NewsChannel 36 Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on December 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Updated Sunday, Dec 26 at 3:05 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Firebirds restaurant in Ballantyne has reopened after an accidental fire caused more than $200,000 worth of damage.

No one was injured when fire broke out at the restaurant in the Stonecrest Shopping Center three weeks ago.

The restaurant was not open when the blaze started. Firefighters say a storage area suffered severe smoke damage.

The restaurant has been closed since the fire and the company continued to pay its employees while they shut down.  
 

 

Print
Email
|