CATAWBA COUNTY, N.C. -- Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield has been convicted in a Catawba County courtroom.
The 44-year-old faced drug charges and possession of stolen goods.
Mayfield was sentenced to a 45-day suspended sentence and placed on probation for 18 months.
The crimes happened back in November of 2011.
Mayfield had also been ordered to pay back $88,000 to his victims.
- Jeremy Mayfield's former mansion burns
- Jeremy Mayfield indicted by Iredell County grand jury
- Jeremy Mayfield loses home in courthouse auction
- Jeremy Mayfield to appear in court Monday for felony theft
- Jeremy Mayfield's estate on auction block
- Jeremy Mayfield in court: 'I just want to get all this behind me'
- Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield turns himself in