Tournament Dates: May 2-8, 2011
Tickets: Friday and Saturday daily sessions sold out. Tickets still available for Thursday and Sunday sessions, plus practice packs. Click here to buy tickets.
There is no vehicle parking at Quail Hollow Club. Patrons must use tournament shuttle buses. Click here for information.
- Quick Guide for attending tournament
- Course Tour
- Interactive Course Map
- 2011 Spectator Information
- Golf Etiquette and Attire
New this year
Cell phones will be allowed on the golf course this year, but phones must be set to silent at all times and calls are only permitted in designated areas.
The following items are prohibited during PGA TOUR events and will be confiscated if brought to the Quail Hollow Championship:
- No beverages or coolers
- No cameras or video cameras (Thursday – Sunday)
- No radios, TVs, signs, or banners
- No bags larger than a small purse (6" x 6"), including camera carrying cases and backpacks (All bags are subject to search.)
- No poster, signs or banners
- No firearms or weapons of any nature