LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- No one was injured when a fire broke out at a shed church on Beatties Ford Road Wednesday morning.

Fire officials said members of the Trinity United Methodist Church were preparing for BBQ benefit when a fire broke out in a shed near the church around 5:30 a.m.

Firefighters were able to get the fire under control quickly.

The cause of the fire is still under investgation.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/2014/07/04/11107194/