LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

BOONE, N.C. -- Toxicology results have been released for an 11-year-old boy who died in a Boone hotel.

The medical examiner says the concentration of carbon monoxide in Jeffrey Lee Williams blood was greater than 60 percent. He says these levels would have caused the asphyxia, which was deemed the cause of death during the boy s autopsy.

A similar concentration was found in Daryl and Shirley Jenkins, who both died in the same room at the Best Western hotel in April.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/2014/07/02/11008088/