LINCOLNTON, N.C. -- A tip to Lincoln County narcotics investigators ended with the discovery of a meth lab and five arrests.
Friday evening, narcotics investigators with the LincolnCounty Sheriff's Office raided a home in the 2600 block of Coral Drive in Lincolnton.
Authorities say chemicals used to manufacture methamphetamine were found in the residence, prompting the State Bureau of Investigation to come in and assist with the clean-up.
Narcotics Division Lieutenant Jason Reid says the suspects were using the one pot method to manufacture the drug.
Five suspects were at the home at the time of the raid. They're each charged with one felony count of manufacturing a controlled substance - schedule II, conspiracy and possession/distribute meth precursor:
- Autumn Dawn Buckland, 31, of 2680 Coral Drive, Lincolnton, NC
- Bryan Andrew Brown, 39, 2680 Coral Drive, Lincolnton, NC
- Christa Ann McClung, 38, 2680 Coral Drive, Lincolnton, NC
- Lesley Edward Greene, 40, 709 North Main Avenue, Maiden, NC
- Ashley Renee Propst, 25, 4544 Graybirch Drive, Maiden, NC
Officials say McClung is facing an additional charge of felony maintaining a dwelling/vehicle for a controlled substance.
All five suspects were booked in to the Harven A. Crouse Detention Center without bond. Their first appearance in District Court will be Monday.