Fast-food workers are fessing up on the menu items you should probably avoid.
Several days ago, Reddit posed this question on its site: Fast food workers of Reddit, what should we NOT order at your restaurant? Why not? And the responses keep coming.
Here are a few items that, according to Redditors, you should never order at their fast-food restaurants.
1. McDonald's chicken nuggets and any McCafe drink. You can ask for fresh nuggets, but avoid the fancy beverages. Apparently, the machines are hard to clean.
2. Subway egg and tuna salad sandwiches. The salads come from a bag and are heavily mixed with mayonnaise. The cold cuts are kept in a smelly syrup.
3. Pizza Hut pizza. Chances are the dough is old, oily and handled without gloves.
4. KFC's BBQ sandwich. The chicken is too old to even give away. It's soaked in barbecue sauce until it can be pulled apart.
5. Wendy's chili. The beef comes from old, dried-up meat on the grill that's re-heated.
6. Eggs at Einstein Bros Bagels. They aren't real and usually sit for hours after being microwaved.
7. Taco Bell beans. The beans start out looking like cat food, and the directions are, 'Add water and stir until you can't see white anymore.'
8. Donuts at Dunkin Donuts. All the donuts are frozen.