LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

ROCKHILL, S.C. -- School officials at Rock Hill High School say someone set a fire in a bathroom on campus Tuesday morning.

Around 9:45, the Rock Hill Schools District Office received a call about a fire in the cafeteria building at Rock Hill High School.

The students in that building, known as Building B , were evacuated and the fire department was called.

School officials say the fire was in a student bathroom near the cafeteria. Someone , school officials say, set a toilet paper dispenser on fire.

The small blaze emitted lots of black smoke, but no one was injured.

Fire crews quickly extinguished the smoldering toilet paper dispenser.

An investigation into who set the fire is underway.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/2014/07/04/11100754/