CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- No one was hurt in a Charlotte house fire Saturday.
Charlotte house fire consumes kitchen
The fire sparked around 3:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of Woodshire Drive.
The homeowner briefly stepped outside in the middle of cleaning and came back to find the kitchen fully engulfed in flames.
The force of the fire caused a live electrical wire to fall and spark. It didn t do any further damage.
Investigators are looking into the cause.
Red Cross volunteers are assisting.
Read or Share this story: http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/2014/07/21/11799678/