Video - Editor's Pick

«Back to main video page
  • How to donate to the right non-profit this holiday seasonadd to reading list  

    Posted on December 17, 2013 at 9:15 PM

    One great place to start your own research is the IRS Form 990 – a tax form filed by most non-profits and available online for free through or the organization itself.

    By STUART WATSON / NBC Charlotte

More Editor's Pick Videos