Adobo Chicken Meatballs with a creamy avocado sauce
1lb Ground Chicken
¼ cup worcheshire
1 tbsp. Himalayan pink salt
½ tsp. black pepper
¼ cup Japanese bread crumbs
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
1 tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
¼ cup fine dice red onion
1 tbsp. fine dice garlic
Avocado sauce ingredients:
2 ripped avocados
1 tbsp. lime juice
¼ light cream
2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup yellow onion
Directions for Avocado sauce:
- Put the avocado, lime juice, salt, cilantro, cream, and olive oil in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Add the onion and pulse to roughly blend inches.
- Serve over meat balls or place sauce on plate and serve meatballs atop.
- Garnish with rough chopped cilantro
- Add ground chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, worcheshire, chipotle peppers, red onion to a bowl and mix together evenly. Allow to rest at least 24 hours, refrigerated, in covered container.
- Form into 2-oz. ball and pre-heat oven to 400F
- Heat medium to large Sauté pan with olive oil over medium heat.
- Pan sear each meat ball for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Put seared meatballs on a sheet pan and place meat balls in oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Cook meatballs to an internal temperature of 165 degree Fahrenheit.