Taste of Healing
‘Un-Fried’ Chicken Wings with Dipping Sauces
The most crispy, delicious chicken wings are crated without deep frying in this oven baked method.
3lb Chicken Wings (patted dry, about 24)
1/4 cup Rice Flour
1/2 cup Tapioca Flour (also known as tapioca starch)
1 tablespoon Baking Powder (aluminum free)
1 teaspoon English Mustard Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 F
- Line a large full-size sheet pan, or two smaller pans with parchment paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and toss well to coat evenly.
- Shaking off excess flour, place the chicken in a single layer on the sheet pan.
Discard left over flour
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, flip pieces and cook 30 minutes more.
- Flip wings once again, baste with pan juices and depending on the size of the wings, bake until golden, a further 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces.