Crab Cake Ingredients:
Special batter of herbs and spices (wet sauce)
Specialty sauce (for topping)
Crab Cake recipe:
- Set the oven to broil and coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine lump crab, breadcrumbs, and wet-mix of herbs and spices into a bowl.
- Roll with hands until thoroughly mixed.
- Form a ball, consisting of seven ounces of crab meat each.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and broil for 10 – 12 minutes.
- When done, allow crab cakes to cool for five minutes.
- Top crab cake with LuLu’s Maryland-style chicken and seafood specialty sauce while placing on bun.