RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE RICOTTA CAKE
1 1/2 cups ricotta
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 stick (4 oz) melted butter
1 1/2 cups cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup raspberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Sift together the cake flour and baking powder and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ricotta, sugar, salt, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Whisk in the eggs until evenly combined.
- Fold in the flour in 2 additions, until just combined. On the second addition, fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into the bundt pan and baking for 35-45 minutes, a tester in the center should come out clean.