To sign up for Chef Gene’s cooking class this weekend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cooking-class-with-chef-gene-tickets-66010143115?aff=ebdshpsearchautocomplete
Pork Milanese with Pomegranate and Arugula
For Breaded pork
6 oz pork loin or tenderloin cut into 2 oz pieces and pounded thin
Seasoned bread crumbs
Directions: Dredge pork in flour, soak in mixed eggs and dredge in seasoned bread crumbs.
4 slices heirloom tomato
Pinch chopped garlic
2 chopped basil leaves
2 oz olive oil
1 oz butter
3 oz sparkle party
1.Heat olive oil.
2.Add pork and brown on both sides.
3. Add garlic and basil sauté one minute.
4. Add tomatoes for one minute remove all from pan.
5. Add beer reduce by half remove from heat and add butter.
6. Stir until melted and sauce like.
7. Season with salt and pepper
8.To serve stack veal and tomatoes in intervals, top with pan sauce. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses and top with arugula.