1. Downtown Mooresville Annual Saint Patrick's Day Parade -- Why wait until next weekend to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Throw on a green outfit and head to downtown Mooresville this Saturday.
The celebration includes two Irish Pipe Bands, including the town's Fire Department and Irish dancers. Find the fun on Main Street from Iredell Avenue to Center Avenue. The parade starts at 3 p.m.
2. Divine Barrel Brewing’s grand opening in NoDa -- A brand new brewery has opened its doors in NoDa. Divine Barrel is celebrating on Saturday from 12 - 1 p.m. with beer, music, food, games and more.
The first 500 people can get a signature glass and two full pours from the taproom for $20. $1 from each sale goes to Humane Society of Charlotte. Plug this address into your GPS: 3701 N. Davidson St.
3. Arbor Week Kick-off City-Wide TreeStore -- The official start of spring is just days away. Non-profit TreesCharlotte is giving away 1,000 free trees this Saturday to help spruce up your yard. If you have proof of residency in Charlotte, you can take home two free trees and some mulch.
There will be more than 20 species of trees including maples, oaks and crape myrtles. Show up at 9 a.m. at 701 Tuckaseegee Road. It's a first come, first serve event.
4. Pancakes with Easter Bunny – Don't worry about breakfast Saturday morning. Sleep in, then pack up the kids and head to StoneCrest on Piper Glen to meet the Easter Bunny and help support Second Harvest Food Bank.
There will be breakfast and lunch options including $1 pancakes, plus a balloon artist, crafts and visits with a princess. You can also take a picture with the Easter Bunny. Hop on over to 7832 Rea Rd. between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
5. Harry Potter Science Saturday -- The Museum of York County is embracing all things Harry Potter on Saturday.
Winthrop University’s Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society will be mixing up potions. The University of South Carolina Gamecock Club Quidditch Team will be answering questions and giving out playing tips.
You can even buy butter beer. Wave your wand over to 4621 Mt Gallant Rd. in Rock Hill.
6. Super Strawberry Saturday -- Pike Nurseries wants to make sure you have fresh strawberries at the ready this summer. Show up Saturday and get a free strawberry plant with purchase.
You can also enjoy complimentary McCutcheons Strawberry Spread tastings and sip on some strawberry lemonade. Take advantage while supplies last at 12630 N. Community House Rd. in Charlotte.