CHARLOTTE, N.C. — It's that time of year: Charlotte Restaurant Week is back.
This means it's time to check out a new spot in town for less money than you'd normally spend at some of Charlotte's best and most expensive restaurants.
From July 19 to 28, you can get a three-course meal for $30 or $35 at over 135 participating restaurants. Aria Tuscan Grill is one of the new restaurants in this summer's promotion.
"Some people that may not come all the time or have the opportunity to get down here to uptown, or they just don't know what we're about," said a chef at Aria. "It gives us a chance to show what we're about."
Just down the street, Forchetta Italian Kitchen is another new restaurant on the list. Executive chef Luca Annunziata is serving up his authentic Italian flavor you won't find anywhere else in town.
"If you do have a traditional plating you like, the way you eat it here, that's the way you're going to eat it in Rome," Annunziata said.
His Italian roots run deep throughout the menu.
If you want to take part in this summer's restaurant week, it's important to make reservations so you can get the special menu pricing. You can click here for a complete list of participating restaurants.
TRENDING ON WCNC.COM
- Suspect in deadly Steak 'n Shake shooting released from hospital, taken to jail
- Potentially dangerous dogs attacking again
- Drivers near toll lanes could soon use I-77 shoulder as travel lane
- Charlotte City Councilman 'furious' over 20 accused murderers not in jail
- Suspicious van raises fears in Ballantyne neighborhood after woman's scary encounter