GASTON COUNTY, N.C. — Police made an arrest in a double shooting and murder.
Salvador Marquez, from Charlotte, is now in jail in Gaston County.
Marquez was wanted on an outstanding warrant for a shooting in Gaffney, South Carolina in January 2018.
Police say he shot two men, killing 33-year-old Matthew Littlejohn.
Marquez is being held without bond, and officials say he will be moved back to South Carolina.
Popular on WCNC:
- Two children killed in east Texas after powerful storms hit the state
- World's largest plane completes historic first flight
- Petition seeks to remove Chris Watts' photos of family from jail cell
- Vigil held for teen killed in Hickory shooting
- Student charged after video surfaces of attack on classmate in York County