CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Nearly twenty years since she went missing, the Charlotte community gathered to remember Asha Degree.
Degree went missing when she was 9-years-old in Shelby. She disappeared on Valentine's Day of 2000.
People gathered at Mulls Memorial Baptist Church and walked to the missing person sign where Degree was last seen.
FBI Charlotte said they are still working hard to find Degree.
MORE ON WCNC CHARLOTTE:
- Babies safe after tornado destroys Charlotte daycare
- Here are all of the tornadoes confirmed in the Carolinas Thursday
- CBS News president calls threats against Gayle King over Kobe question reprehensible
- China's virus death toll at 811, surpasses SARS but new cases fall
- Robert Conrad, star of TV's 'The Wild, Wild West,' dies at 84