CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The start of the Wells Fargo Championship in Charlotte is two weeks away as the pro-golfer line-up continues to grow.

On Monday, two-time former Wells Fargo Champion Rory McIlroy committed to playing in Charlotte’s PGA tour event. McIlroy becomes the fourth past champion to commit, joining Jason Day J.B. Holmes, and Lucas Glover.

Following Tiger Woods’ win on Sunday at the Masters, questions are now circling if Woods will return to the Queen City.

"Certainly, I hope he's enjoying with his family and team, you know, yesterday's (Sunday's) wonderful win,” tournament director Gary Sobba said. “But I'm sure they'll sit down and look at their schedule, but we're hopeful he'll be coming."

Woods has had success on the Quail Hollow Club course before, taking home the Wells Fargo title in 2007. There is no word yet if he will be joining the line-up this year.

The championship brings in an estimated $40 million to $60 million in economic impact to the Charlotte area.

Sobba said the tournament had record attendance last year, but if Woods commits to playing, they’re expecting even bigger numbers.

"I think we would see an increase in ticket sales,” Sobba added, “but the fervor around him is massive so I think we would see crowds perhaps we've not seen before."

Golfers have until 5 p.m. EST April 26 to commit to playing in the Wells Fargo Championship.

Sobba said he believes the Wells Fargo Championship is poised to have the best tournament ever.

Additions this year include a women’s day, military outpost, kid’s village, official food and beverage. Sobba also said the tents are brand new, and there will be a new 1,000 square foot video board on the backside.

RELATED: President Trump to give Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom

RELATED: Tiger Woods caps comeback with 5th Masters win, 15th major title