CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Josh Norman, cornerback for the Washington Redskins and former Panthers cornerback, returned to Charlotte to host his annual celebrity basketball game.
The game benefits Boys & Girls Clubs of America in parternship with the Starz24 Foundation.
April 6 at 11 a.m., familiar faces filled the Providence Day School Mosaic Athletic Center.
The game was coached by celebrities and Club Youth. But courtside, there were several familiar faces for the Queen City -- including Panthers Quarterback Cam Newton and Linebacker Luke Kuechly.
Norman said it feels like it's important for him to come back to the Queen City.
"Still got love, still got support, still just want to let them know, you know, I do everything I can for the community," Norman said.
Popular on WCNC:
- Puppy named Apple sets relocation milestone for homeless pets
- Final Four: Virginia beats Auburn on 3 free throws in final second
- Paul Rudd turns 50 and nobody's buying it
- 14-year-old SC girl missing for over two weeks found safe, police say
- Adam Sandler to return to ‘Saturday Night Live’ for first time in 24 years