CHARLOTTE, N.C. — About 24 hours ahead of the Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony, competition is already well underway at the Games on Thursday. Men’s soccer gets going with a full slate of preliminary games, minus the U.S.
In gymnastics, the women get their turn at podium training -- practicing in the venue where they’ll be competing starting next week.
Below is a list of all the NBC live streams happening between 12 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. ET. Thursday, which spans Thursday afternoon and evening and Friday morning in Japan.
You may need to authenticate that you have a cable or satellite provider to view these live streams.
These times and events may be subject to change.
- 2:00am ET: Softball, Italy vs. Australia
- 2:10am ET: Women's Gymnastics practice, USA Tracker
- 3:30am ET: Men's Soccer, Egypt vs. Spain
- 4:00am ET: Men's Soccer, Mexico vs. France
- 4:00am ET: Men's Soccer New Zealand vs. South Korea
- 4:00am ET: (NBCSN) Multi-sport coverage
- 4:30am ET: Men's Soccer, Ivory Coast vs. Saudi Arabia
- 6:30am ET: Men's Soccer, Argentina vs. Australia
- 7:00am ET: Men's Soccer, Honduras vs. Romania
- 7:00am ET: Men's Soccer, Japan vs. South Africa
- 7:30am ET: Men's Soccer, Brazil vs Germany
- 7:30am ET: (Telemundo) Men's Soccer, Brazil vs. Germany
- 9:00am ET: (Universo) Men's Soccer, Honduras vs. Romania
- 11:00am ET: (NBCSN) Multi-sport coverage
- 5:30pm ET: (NBCSN) Softball, USA vs. Canada (Replay)
- 7:30pm ET: Rowing, Men's and women's single sculls, pair, double sculls and quadruple sculls heats
Wake Up Charlotte To Go is a daily news and weather podcast you can listen to so you can start your day with the team at Wake Up Charlotte.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts || Spotify || Stitcher || TuneIn || Google Podcasts
All of WCNC Charlotte's podcasts are free and available for both streaming and download. You can listen now on Android, iPhone, Amazon, and other internet-connected devices. Join us from North Carolina, South Carolina, or on the go anywhere.