Back to near 90 this afternoon

Temperatures this afternoon will be approaching 90, and the risk of a stray shower or thunderstorm will only be 20%. The chance for more storms will increase to 30% Sunday and 50% Monday.
Published: 5:30 AM EDT June 9, 2018
Updated: 5:30 AM EDT June 9, 2018