Lobster Mac and Cheese
4 tbsp butter
4 cups heavy cream
1 lb. Orecchiette Pasta or another pasta you prefer
1 tsp seasoned Salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 cups gouda cheese
2 cup mozzarella
1 cup of lobster meat
½ cup Japanese panko crumbs
2 tbsp of chives, thinly sliced
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a medium to large size baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add flour, then whisk until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add milk to butter and flour mixture.
- Stir in Pasta, seasoned salt, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika and pepper. Then bring mixture to a simmer
- Cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is done.
- Turn heat to low, then slowly add cheese until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth.
- Fold in cooked lobster meat. Transfer the pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Melt the remaining butter and combine with Panko crumbs.
- Sprinkle mixture over top of pasta and bake for 10-15 mins or until the topping is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onion and chunks of lobster, if desired.