AVOCADO FUDGEY POPS
1 large avocado, ripe (about 1 cup packed flesh)
1 and ½ cups Rice Milk, Almond milk, or coconut milk unsweetened
1/2 cup agave
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Scoop the avocado pulp
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into an ice pop mold. It should make approximately 8 pops
Freeze for 8 hours or longer. Run warm water over the mold to release the pops and store extras in a freezer bag.
Black Forest Cherry Popsicles
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ Cup All Fruit Cherry (or your favorite flavor)
- ½ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil , melted
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
- Add a spoonful of yogurt to each mold, followed by a spoonful of cherry all-fruit. Keep adding yogurt and cherry, in alternating layers, until the molds are full. With a skinny utensil (like the handle of a fork or straw), gently swirl a few times to slightly combine the layers. Freeze until hard (at least 6 hours)
- Before removing Popsicles from the freezer, make the chocolate sauce by adding chocolate and coconut oil to a heat-resistant bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals until almost melted, stir until completely melted, letting the residual heat finish the work. Stir constantly until most of the chocolate is melted.
- Remove Popsicles from the freezer and run them under warm water for a few seconds to loosen them up. Remove each from the mold, drizzle with chocolate, and quickly sprinkle with chopped almonds.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.